Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Hot Yoga Mishap

Tonight was my third hot yoga class. I am enjoying the feeling afterwards, and I think (think!!!) I am getting better at a few things...though I really don't like that mirror at the front. I am sure it is a trick mirror that makes me look 20 lb heavier even though everyone else looks normal.

So there I was doing the downward dog, and we'd done a few by this point, maybe like 15 minutes or so into the class. My head is upside down, and I feel this "thing" kind of dangling at my face. (so picture it....me, downward dog, and not doing it gracefully at all, and my head is hanging upside-down, and there's a thing flapping around the side of my face). I try to "gracefully" push it out of the way by lifting one of my hands off the sticky mat. I then brushed it away, and tried to feel what it was. Couldn't figure it out on the first try, almost fall on my face, then tried again. This time I got a hold of it, and it was my freakin' ta-ta tamer lulu bra strap! It had come undone! Wtf????? are you kidding me? I had to go out of the class, and nicely ask the receptionist to hook it back on for me as it had come off from the back clip! I have never had that happen to me before! That was my misadventure for the day....at least everyone was still "dogging" when I did a fast tip-toe out of the studio! Ah well. They say in yoga there is no judgement and that it is a safe place....so really, all in all, it could have been worse! I'll still be there next time, but will have to make sure the "girls" are secure in their holding cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment