Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bliss Balls

Need I say more?   It's a chocolate ball of bliss.  A friend of mine introduced me to these...and now I can't get enough bliss from the ball!   If you are a chocoholic read on, but be warned you will crave chocolate!  If you are not a chocoholic, then I can't help you at all.  


So where can you find your own ball of bliss?  I bought these at Planet Organic, and honestly, once you start buying them, you won't be able to stop.  You will think of excuses as to why you just happen to be passing by.  Well, we're passing by, we might as well stop and get a few essentials, you'll tell yourself.  But thankfully, these balls are good for you!  The ingredient list is amazingly simple and there is nothing in there that you can't pronounce (always a good sign).   They are covered in chocolate and inside the ball,  the uniform consistency is a bit chewy, but not so chewy that it sticks to your teeth.  Ingredients are:  cashews, chocolate, dates, almonds, brown rice syrup and cocoa powder.  Just to let you know, it does have traces of milk, peanuts, other nuts and sesame seeds.   Each one has 110 calories, and while this may seem like a lot, these balls have benefits!   They also contain 4 grams of fibre, 3 grams of protein and a bit of iron as well!  


I don't know about you but I have a craving!  Even if all you have in your cupboard are chocolate chips or...sigh...crushed Oreo cookie crumbs (which my friends know I have eaten before to satisfy a craving..but that was a LONG time ago!), I suggest you listen to what your body is telling you.  Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go to the pantry!    


No comments:

Post a Comment