Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2012

Hot Yoga: 4th Class


My fourth class tonight with my friend, and I actually find myself liking this class...what the ???? The first few times I went, she would text me and ask if I am going to yoga....my response was always "maybe, haven't decided yet". Then she got smart, and asked me for a ride. But tonight, when I received her text at 6 pm, it said "yoga?" and my immediate response was "yup...you bet!" I guess that means I am changing for the better...and I can get out of the house from 6:30 - 8:30...no kids, no husband, no errands. Still had some challenging moves tonight. Like "plant your hands on the ground....then slowly place your knees on your triceps.....(really?!??) and gently lift your feet up..." not ready for THAT one yet. Got my feet up for a micro-second, and almost fell on my face. But, all in all, I feel great and I am sure I noticed some improvements. So will there be a fifth class? Yup, you bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment