Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Weight Motivation

So back on the horse I go.  After Monday's weigh-in (which was shocking, depressing, but not really surprising considering how much I "consumed"), it's back to working out, making healthier food choices and drinking less, (blah!).  My motivation ?  No, not to stay healthy, but to get a Coach bag (or two!), and maybe, just maybe when I reach my goal weight, I can go to Las Vegas to celebrate the new and improved,  toned and  hot, me.  My plan is simple;  I am going to bribe myself  into the 150 - 155 lb range.  My mantra?

Ok...imagine...me at 150 lb, on the strip with.....




Me. Coach. Vegas.  

Me. Coach. Vegas.   

Me. Coach Vegas. 





...this BAG!!!!
Okay, I am half serious.  The real reason of course for me to shed this final 10 - 15 lb is really to be healthy, to sustain a lifestyle that I love, enjoying food and wine (but not too much), and to really maintain my weight in my 150's range.  But, my mantra is really could motivate me this time...right?  I know, you have to want to change and all that, but I could do it this time.  I could just set some small attainable goals, and set myself up for success.



So....this week I have worked out already 2 times, for about 45 minutes each.  And, my food choices have been better.  And, I have not had any wine or gin since Saturday (it's only Wednesday!).  So....already a number of things to celebrate!












Just gotta keep my mantra going in my head....(and keep up with eating healthy, small portions, and all that exercise stuff, blah blah blah).....but the mantra!  Don't forget the mantra!


Me. Coach. Vegas. Me. Coach. Vegas. Me. Coach. Vegas.



No comments:

Post a Comment