Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2012

Yummy Breakie!

Melted cheese on a bagel with home-made apple butter......ahhhhh....



So this morning's breakfast was so blog-worthy!!!!  And yes, I know I probably should have had half of the damn bagel, but it was just too delish.

What did I have?   A multi-grain bagel with melted Balderson 5-year aged cheddar (are you salivating yet?) and then...I added something amazing....home-made apple butter!  One of my hockey friends gave me a jar of this bliss yesterday, and I think I am going to hide it in my fridge for just me.

The combination of flavours was exquisite.   I had my grain (bagel), I had my protein (cheese) and I am counting the apple butter as part of a fruit (I ended up smearing more on than the above pic shows!).

So yummy, just had to share!  


No comments:

Post a Comment