Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

You bite it, you write it....

That's one of the things they used to talk about in Weight Watchers...you bite it, you write it.   So, here was my day today:


Breakfast:  Activia yogurt, berries and coffee
Snack:  home-made trail mix with raw pecans and 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips.  Chocolate makes my morning nicer.
Lunch:  Salad with lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers and some pecans from my morning snack.  Salad dressing was Paul Newman's Sesame Thai; 1 more Activia yogurt
Dinner:  BBQ salmon, chickpea and tomato salad and 1/2 an avocado and a glass of milk
Dessert:  1 glass of red wine (good for lowering cholesterol, you know!)
Bedtime snack: a bit more red wine (but only a bit).


What was good today?  I ate a fairly good quantity of fruits and veggies, had a good amount of dairy, had lean protein sources, and included some healthy fats like the avocado and the pecans. 

So all in all, today was a pretty good day.  We'll see how I do tomorrow when it's Finger Food Friday....I will have to be pretty creative to at least attempt to continue with this weight loss challenge!  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment