Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weight Loss Challenge!



It's June 20, 2012, and in one month we are going to a family reunion on my husband's side.  That means lots of fun visiting and lots of good food (have I ever blogged when I don't talk about food??). But that also means that I have 4 weeks to lose a bit of weight (two reasons...lose weight to have people say..."oooh....you look great!" AND...lose weight to eat more).


I have done Weight Watchers countless times, and it worked for the most part, but like a lot of people, I just didn't stick to it afterwards.  The first time I did Weight Watchers was when my now-10 year old daughter was 6 months old.  I was just under 180 lb, and went down to 160 lb!  Not bad!  Since that time, my weight has fluctuated, and a few years ago, I found myself at up again at 175 lb when I went for my annual physical.   A friend of mine and I decided to help each other out with a "Biggest Loser Challenge", and even though HE won, we both lost weight, which was fantastic -- I went down to 161 lb!   But, every time I do this, I can never crack the160 lb barrier.  And now...its time to crack that barrier.

My goal:  155 lb or less by July 20 by eating healthy and and I'll have to throw in some exercise.

My Stats: pre-breakfast, post bowel-movement nude weight today: 163.6 lb.  Not bad considering we went camping this past weekend!

But now, its time to own my weight!  Challenge myself into the 150's!  Bring it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment