Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Winefest 2013!

Doesn't the title say it all?  And isn't a picture worth 1000 words?

We went to Winefest on Saturday night for a date night, and it was delicious, filled with all my favourite things...fine wine, delectable cheese plates and mini yummy appies and desserts.  Springbank Cheese supplied the cheese for the evening, and I had a plate from each of the THREE locations in the Big Four Building.  Maybe this seems excessive...but each station had different types of cheese, so it only seemed right to try each and every one!  And no evening would be complete without port....and not just one kind....at least 5 kinds...but by that part of the night, my mind was fuzzy... so it could have been more, but I cannot remember.


Delicious appies and desserts!


Cheese Plate number 3.....I could have gone for a fourth




Are these wines the same?
No..they were different...right?
Either way...same...different....delicious!


And to finish the night...my three favourite port wines...
I am sure I tried two more, but can't remember.

Apparently I fell asleep on the floor with my puppy.  What a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment